Thursday, April 5, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Back On Track

Or maybe I'm just getting closer to the track...But at least I'm moving forward!  I did get a few projects finished over the last week, but then I managed to get my gas permeable contact stuck to my eye and it REALLY hurt, so that threw me off for a few days.  I can see again, so no more excuses!  (I'll spare you the picture my husband decided to take and share with Facebook...it wasn't pretty)
This fabric is all kinds of awesome
Unicorn purse?  Um, yes please!
Printed vinyl for fun zipper pouches...because I need more projects!
Next week I'll share the smaller one, made from the child panel!
The Moonbeam preorder for the Gamer round is open now, don't forget to order your awesome fabric!  Or, if you think you might like to order something made with it from me, let me know so I can make sure I order enough!  I should have a post up on Monday with my second project for the strike offs, a modified Emma purse!

I finally got a bias tape maker to work!  Now I can make 1" straps MUCH easier!
Hopefully the next 3 orders I can bust out so I have time to make myself a fun Con purse!  We'll be going in just 2 weeks, so I am running out of time!
More fun fabric, actually matches better than the picture shows

Current Projects and Orders:

  • Add Strap to Starlet clutch 
  • Sydney with Castles and Disney 
  • Connie's wristlets and NCW
  • Emma purses in Kitty Fabric
  • Another LOTR Ramona - In progress, should be able to finish it tonight or tomorrow!
  • Concealed carrry Bonnie
  • Ellen's Esplanade HP purse
  • French Terry PJ pants for one kid (and me)
  • raglan style shirt for me with hood and fun fabric
  • LOTR strike off projects

Current Embroidery Projects:

  • Etsy orders
  • Need to stitch up some sample bunny and bear stuffies using my awesome minky!
  • More applique key chains!  I have some fun 80's and 90's fabric, plus other small prints!

Current Crochet Projects:

  • Scrap buster C2C using random odds and ends...Already on the 5th skein!
  • Started a dragon scarf with one of my Black Friday sale buys...
  • Cotton coffee cup cozies - add buttons and felties, keep making more...
  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just needs some face details, and maybe a swimsuit to wear when she's not in her tail...bikini sort of works...made up my own pattern and it's interesting...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket - almost finished up to the hood, then just ears, horn, and fringe!
  • C2C (corner to corner) baby doll blanket crochet with some random scarfie yarn - Need to figure out what hook I was using...
  • Mermaid tail towel, 2 skeins of yarn into this, I must be doing something wrong because it's not THAT big yet and I only have 2 or 3 more skeins to go.

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • crayon rolls - Finish up and list on Etsy
  • Swoon Sydney messenger bags for birthday presents (from April and May...)
  •  Request for a 'small purse' for my youngest who has outgrown her Frozen Serendipity Hip...time to find it a new home!
  • Finish clematis that were cut at the same time as the swap one (3)
  • Storm Trooper shirt for me (super cute pattern, hopefully doesn't emphasize my 'mom bod')
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • custom knit leggings - Harry Potter marauder's map, maybe some 'exercise' ones?  
  • Tote bags using my coffee panels - India Swoon Pattern?
  • Baby quilt - Jungle Path pattern
  • Ruched Shirt
  • Baby mermaid gown
  • snuggle/lap quilts using reading quotes and flannel backs

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  • Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  • Buttons on cowls
  • Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive fixed one, need to get more screws because they are disappearing...
  • Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  • Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - Now that I've made several of these, I should be able to finish this one quickly, if I ever pull it out
  • Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  • Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  • Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  • Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  • Sea turtle crochet lovey
  • Crochet Worgen 
  • Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  • Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  • Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  • Hobbit Bibs
  • Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  • Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  • Shirts for myself using the custom knit
  • Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  • MORE Purses with the custom knits
  • Embroidered kitchen towels
  • Peeker hooded towels  
  • Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses
  • zip around crayon rolls


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!