Wednesday, March 1, 2017

WIP Wednesday - New Month, Slightly New List

I wonder what it feels like to be totally caught up?  I'll never know since I keep adding on new projects! I did manage to finish one project in the wee hours of last night...the twin SuperWhoLock is finally done!  Yay!  Coming up on the list are 2 more Sydney purses...but I did cut out most of the interfacing for them at least!
Aww, twinsies!

Since it wasn't the super wee hours of the morning (11 pm is practically early!) I also started on the next project for my Springs Creative Ambassador program last night.  I totally love the fabric they sent!! 
Sneak peek!
I decided it was probably time to go to bed when I thought this said "the enchanted bathroom" and started laughing.
The finger puppet set is slowly coming along, just need to do 1 or 2 more (Cogsworth and Town Belle)!  I have until Saturday to finish, plenty of time.  ;)  (famous last words)
Puppets are from Ohana Applique, but she's changing direction, so they won't be available after Friday!

...And then the new Bag of the Month club pattern came out today, so I need to add one more amazing pattern to my list!

Current Projects:

  • SuperWhoLock purse (matching mine) -Finally done!
  • Springs Creative Fabric Ambassador Projects - Awesome Disney fabrics - Need to finish by Friday! - Dakota tablet case, Pillow, Ipad stand (?)
  • Quick finger puppet bag using some amazing Beauty and the Beast fabric
  • Another birthday present - probably a peeker towel, need to finish it before Sunday! 
  • Dachshund Pick A Pocket Wallet
  •  
Awesome fabric is from Joann's!  Finger puppets from Ohana Appliques - but only available for a limited time!

Current Crochet Projects:

  • WeeBee baby doll  - Just half a head, arms and clothes left.  Naked faceless doll with no arms or hair is totally not creepy...
  • Chunky Unicorn Blanket -All untangled, and already onto the second set of rolls, it is coming along pretty fast!

Next Projects: (orders and using up fabric)

  • Super fandom Sydney
  • Handkerchief Purse
  • Nightmare Before Christmas Sydney purse 
  • Penny Inn (Sew Along) -  May not happen for a while, but someday!

UFO list:  

Fast finishes (hopefully)

  1. Hoods on towels (2)
  2. Crayon Rolls - precut and ready to be sewn
  3. Buttons on cowls
  4. Several random crochet hats that need ends woven in/buttons attached
  5. Replace stripped screws on Alice in Wonderland Daryl's Drive still hasn't happened...
  6. Embroidered Fox pillow cover - just needs the back cut and sewn!

 Ready to go, but will take a bit more effort projects:

  1. Doctor Who Pick a Pocket - all the pieces are cut, just needs finished!
  2. Goldfish Lovey - fish is made, bowl is mostly made, needs put together
  3. Dragon Lovey - pieces and the blanket done
  4. Wisteria Wallets - 2 cut and ready to be assembled 
  5. Bella II in Tula Pink Foxfield - outside is done, inside is cut and waiting for me to finish
  6. Sea turtle crochet lovey
  7. Crochet Worgen 
  8. Alice in Wonderland Bonnie 
  9. Tulip pouches - have some cut out (pattern)
  10. Crochet Giraffe photographer  

Want to make - list:

  1. Legendary Quilt pattern pillow
  2. Pokemon quilts with custom fabric
  3. Cork purse (I have a stash I'm afraid to cut, but it's so pretty!)
  4. Shirts for myself using the custom knit (Harry Potter Ugly sweater fabric)
  5. Shirts/pants/leggings for my kids with the custom knits
  6. Purses with the custom knits (need to research the best way to stabilize) 
  7. Embroidered kitchen towels
  8. Peeker hooded towels  
  9. Giant vintage star quilts - Star Wars and Princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!