|Rainbow Owls for an order! So fun!|
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
The craft show last weekend was a success, now onto the next one! The only downside to selling is that now I need to restock! This week has been a never ending embroidery marathon so far...but next week should be much calmer! Except for all the orders that are piling up while I focus on the craft show stuff....Maybe the week after next week will be calmer!
Monday, November 13, 2017
No matter how hard I try, it just won't attach this to the original post, so be sure to stop by all these great sponsors and take advantage of the discounts! And then enter the giveaway for the amazing prizes!
- ChrisW Designs is taking 20% off all patterns until end of day (Australian Central Standard Time) November 21. Code GlobalBlogTour17 (applied automatically with this link. Buy without fear: If you purchase during the tour and then win a pattern, your purchase price will be refunded.
- Handbag Hardware Australia (aff link) is offering a 10% discount for the duration of the tour. Use code: CWD10. (Excludes interfacing and Emmaline Bling.)
- Bobbin Girl has a 10% discount using code BLOGTOUR17. (Not to be combined with any other discount or rewards points.)
- Gold Star Tool is taking 15% off for our tour readers. Use code chriswdesigns. (must be logged in to use)
- Zipit (aff link) is also offering a 10% discount on shop items. Use code ChrisWDesigns.
Sunday, November 12, 2017
Welcome to your next stop on the ChrisW World Blog tour! For my contribution, I picked the Brandt's Boulevard, which is one of my favorite wallets to make and also one of my most requested! This is the first time I've ever tried it with custom knit fabric, but I think it turned out great!
|This wallet is sure to bring a smile to your face!|
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
It's getting down to the wire for finishing stuff for the craft shows...and even though I felt like I was super productive last weekend, it probably wasn't enough. I have a million more things I want to finish (Not starting anything new at this point...unless it's something really quick and adorable...NO, don't give in to temptation!) and probably not enough time to do even half of them if I did give up sleep...
|One of the cute things I will be soon sewing up for an order, I wish I had more of these!|
Monday, November 6, 2017
I am having so much fun with the Clematis swaps...It's a great excuse to take a break from orders and prep work to make a gift AND get one in return! There's another one going on for Christmas, but this is my busiest time of the year so I should probably pass...but they are such a fast pattern! (Clematis from Blue Calla)
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
I have 10 days until the first craft show...plenty of time to come up with a million more projects!
|Alolan Marowak. Don't ask me, I just googled it and did it from the picture...|
Monday, October 30, 2017
When I was introduced to the amazing world of custom fabric, this Marauder's Map fabric was one of my first 'big' buys. The cost is higher than what you would spend at Joann's or Hobby Lobby (or even a local quilt shop) but it is so amazing that it was totally worth it! I think I'm down to less than 4 yards (ONLY!) but that's plenty for a lot more projects!
|Custom fabric on top of another custom fabric? It's the only way I'll ever be able to use it all up!|